Do you want to start your own global software company? The Meltwater Entrepreneurial School of Technology (MEST) is training and developing the next generation of global software entrepreneurs from Ghana. Our goal is to create wealth and jobs locally in Ghana by training and mentoring graduates to start their own software companies that will compete successfully in the global marketplace. It is our hope that these software entrepreneurs will inspire generations to
follow in their footsteps.
WHAT WE OFFER
• A two year FULL SCHOLARSHIP program focused on market-oriented software development and practical entrepreneurship training. Our goal is to provide you with the practical skills and resources you need to start a company that can compete in the global market space.
• A full time in-house training in commercial software development and entrepreneurship within an international environment; an international faculty with over 20 years experience in software development and international business. Details on the training content are available at: http://www.meltwater.org/program/training/
• Housing, tuition fees, meals and study materials provided to trainees
• Opportunity to join the MEST Incubator, where start-up companies receive seed funding, office space and mentoring to get their companies started.
WHO CAN APPLY?
• Applicants can be university graduates or final year students completing school by July 2011.
• Prior knowledge in computer science or programming is not a requirement.
• Applicants should have a 1st degree / HND / Diploma from any background, but must have the interest and passion to start their own software company.
Applicants should have the passion to start their own software company, an interest in technology / computers, confidence to take risks, drive / stamina, team player skills, strong communication skills, personality & humour, entrepreneurial spirit.
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply to the MEST program, please follow this link:
You can also forward this message to friends and colleagues who have expressed such interests.
Deadline for application: 17th April 2011
For further questions and comments please contact us at:
Mobile: 020 201 4363